АвторТема: A statistical evaluation of models for the initial settlement of the American co  (Прочитано 2391 раз)

Оффлайн mouglleyАвтор темы

• Страна: hr
  • Рейтинг +434/-7
  • Я знаю, что познаю всё.
    • Записки Маугли
  • Y-ДНК: N1c1-L1025
  • мтДНК: J1c3
A statistical evaluation of models for the initial settlement of the American continent emphasizes the importance of gene flow with Asia N. Raya,b, D. Wegmann, N.J.R. Fagundes, S. Wang, A. Ruiz-Linares and L. Excoffier
While there is agreement in that the Bering Strait was the entry point for the initial colonization of the American continent, there is considerable uncertainty regarding the timing and pattern of human migration from Asia to America. In order to perform a statistical assessment of the relative probability of alternative migration scenarios and to estimate key demographic parameters associated with them, we used an Approximate Bayesian Computation (ABC) framework to analyze a dataset of 401 autosomal microsatellite loci typed in 29 Native American populations. A major finding is that a single, discrete, wave of colonization is highly inconsistent with observed levels of genetic diversity. A scenario with two discrete migration waves is also not supported by the data. The current genetic diversity of Amerindian populations is best explained by a third model involving recurrent gene flow between Asia and America, after initial colonization. We estimate that this colonization involved about 100 individuals and occurred some 13,000 years ago; in agreement with well established archeological data.

Оффлайн Овод

• Главный модератор
  • Рейтинг +390/-3
  • Omnia mea mecum porto
  • Y-ДНК: R1a-M198
  • мтДНК: U4a
Re: A statistical evaluation of models for the initial settlement of the American co
« Ответ #1 : 07 Октябрь 2009, 12:51:03 »
Cколько не читал статей на эту тему (с десяток, если не более - по игреку, по мито, по аутосомам) -  впечатляет разброс датировок, от 25 тыс. до 9 тыс лет назад. И везде данные обосновываются не только расчетами, но и "независимыми" соображениями - от палеогеографических до археологических фактов.

Не будучи специалистом - не разберёшся, кто прав. Радует только одно - почти все согласны, что заселение шло через Беринг. Но когда - Бог весть.

Оффлайн zastrug

• Страна: ru
  • Рейтинг +2845/-49
  • I2b1c (P78+)=I2a2a1b1a= I2a1b1a2a1a1( I-FT413656)
  • Y-ДНК: I2b1c
  • мтДНК: T2a1a
Re: A statistical evaluation of models for the initial settlement of the American co
« Ответ #2 : 07 Октябрь 2009, 13:12:57 »
Ну хоть что-то есть - то самое дДнк возрастом около 11 000 лет.

Оффлайн mouglleyАвтор темы

• Страна: hr
  • Рейтинг +434/-7
  • Я знаю, что познаю всё.
    • Записки Маугли
  • Y-ДНК: N1c1-L1025
  • мтДНК: J1c3
« Ответ #3 : 08 Октябрь 2009, 09:03:00 »
Уважаемый Centurion, я имел ввиду эту статью, когда говорил вчера про древних американцев, они уже есть у Вас в базе?

© 2007 Молекулярная Генеалогия (МолГен)

Внимание! Все сообщения отражают только мнения их авторов.
Все права на материалы принадлежат их авторам (владельцам) и сетевым изданиям, с которых они взяты.