АвторТема: Генография распространения субкладов I1, I2, I2a и I2b  (Прочитано 12360 раз)

Оффлайн I2a1aАвтор темы

• Модератор
  • Страна: ee
  • Рейтинг +761/-8
В пылу работы над ирландскими R1b1b2 гаплотипами, решил прокомментировать карту распределения гаплогрупп I в Ирландии. По мере анализа поступающего материала у меня складывается четкая картина археоэтнической привязки этих гаплогрупп. Поскольку цитируемая тема закрыта для комментариев, и касается как I2a, так и I2b,открываю соответствующую тему в этом разделе.

Начнем с I1 (правая верхняя карта). Частота распределения достигает своего пика в провинции Ольстер и на западе Ирландии (провинция Лейнстер). Тут все просто. На западе Ирландии в провинции Лейнстер долгое время - несколько столетий - существовало королевство норвежских викингов со столицей в Дублине (этот город, кстати, также основан викингами). Северная же провинция - Ульстер - на протяжении 5 столетий, c XII по XVII век активно осваивалось англо-норманнами. Для меня совершено очевидно, что картина распределения Y-хромосомного генофонда, которую мы наблюдаем сейчас - есть результат генетического влияния выходцев из Скандинавии.

Следующая карта -первая во втором ряду I1b (P37.2) или в нынешнем названии I2a-Isles. Пик приходится на юго-западные графства Ирландии, населенные мунстерским этническим субстратом.
Интересно отметить, что многие ученые, вслед за О'Райлли относят к этом субстрату до-гэльское (до-гойдельское) население Ирландии. В частности к ним относят племена эринов, упомянутых в античными племенами Ирландии из географии Птолемея, но лично я склоняюсь к мнению, что I2a2 на юго-западе Ирландии можно связать с древними ирландскими туатами -Ciarraighe, Corca Dhuibhne,  Osraige,D?isi Muman. Все эти племена были подчинены гойделами-R1b1b2 (подробнее см. мою статью) и низведены до статуса племен, дающих дань доминирующим гойделам (что обозначается в древнеирландском языке теримном ariigailla).
Наконец, вторая карта во втором ряду -I1c (M223) или I2b1-M223. Пик на западе, в исторической области племен северных дейси (Deisi) и северо-востоке, в провинции Улад. Я связываю субклад I2b1-M223 с племенами круитни (пиктами) и некоторыми племенами ирениев (Iverni), основавшими в восточной части Улада знаменитый город Эмайн Маха, с которым связан один из крупнейших литературных памятников Ирландии - знаменитый эпос  эринов "Похищение Быка из Куальгне".

Оффлайн Игрок

• Страна: ru
  • Рейтинг +119/-1
  • Y-ДНК: R1a1
Re: I1,I2a и I2b в Ирландии
« Ответ #1 : 16 Июль 2009, 09:20:50 »
На юго-востоке Ирландии в Ленстере с XII в существовал "Пэйл" ("Pale" - буквально "ограда") - территория, подчиненная англо-норманнам с администратвиным центром в Дублине.
Викинги же контролировали это район (а также юго-западное побережье острова) намного меньше - в IX-X вв, до битвы при Таре (980) и Клонтарфе (1014).

Оффлайн I2a1aАвтор темы

• Модератор
  • Рейтинг +761/-8
« Ответ #2 : 16 Июль 2009, 15:29:06 »
Спасибо. Очень интересно :)

Оффлайн Игрок

• Рейтинг +119/-1
« Ответ #3 : 16 Июль 2009, 16:46:01 »
... на всякий случай поясню к чему был мой комментарий - оплотом англо-нормандцев в Средневековье был именно Пэйл, и там наложились генетические следы норвежцев и англо-норманцев.
Ольстер с XII в. был под контролем Лондона не все время , и период активной его колонизации там приходится на XVI-XVII вв, причем выходцы из Шотландии и Англии селились там в разных районах. 

Оффлайн Игрок

• Рейтинг +119/-1
« Ответ #4 : 16 Июль 2009, 17:31:17 »
карта колонизации Ирландии в 12-17 вв.

http://dic.academic.ru/pictures/bse/jpg/0275275298.jpg

Оффлайн I2a1aАвтор темы

• Модератор
  • Рейтинг +761/-8
« Ответ #5 : 03 Октябрь 2009, 21:22:04 »
карта колонизации Ирландии в 12-17 вв.

http://dic.academic.ru/pictures/bse/jpg/0275275298.jpg

Цитата: Vadim Verenich 30.3.2009, 22:38
Для интересующихся историей "островного" ("британского") клада даю ссылку на http://www.familytreedna.com/public/M223-Y-Clan/default.aspx?section=results
Проведенные исследования указывают на привязку этого клада к прото-гераманцам, а также к древним пиктам, заселившим первыми после отступления ледника юго-западную часть Шотландии и провинцию Ульстер в Ирландии, где они составили костяк влиятельного племени или союза кланов под названием Dal Araida. Заслуживает внимания тот факт, что в легендарной родословных генеалогия королей Ульстера из клана Dal Araide, в отличие от генеалогии "гойдельских королей" не возводится к сыновьям мифического Миля Испанского (у "потомков" последнего обнаружены различные субклады R1b).

Within the families recorded in the present M223 Y-Clan Study are found lineages whose STR values match those publish as being haplogroup-I [IxIb2] as recorded in the supplementary data of the recent Trinity College Dublin paper ‘Y-chromosomes and the extent of patrilineal ancestry in Irish surnames’ by Dr Brian McEvoy and Prof. Daniel G. Bradley [McEvoy and Bradley: 2006.]. The Trinity study highlights several native Gaelic surnames which record IxIb2 lineages associated with co. Down. Of note are those surnames and test results which reveal a concentrated IxIb2 enclave associated with the ancient Dal Araide tribe, a powerful territorial elite of the old kingdom of Ulidia in present day eastern Ulster.

Оффлайн I2a1aАвтор темы

• Модератор
  • Рейтинг +761/-8
Цитата: Аббат Бузони 28.12.2008, 20:13
Вот как смотрят на миграцию (I2) на http://dna.ancestry.com/

Миграция I2 (I1b)
http://www.radikal.ru

The initial proliferation of the Paternal Ancient Ancestry Haplogroup I within Europe is most often associated with the flow of the mainly pan-European Gravettian technology. The mutation is estimated to be about 22-23,000 years old and possibly stemmed from descendants who arrived from the Near East about 25,000 years ago. Gravettian technology is characterized by backed blades used for projectile points and is associated with cultures that made Venus statues, such as the Venus of Willendorf. Mammoth hunting was very common during this period, which is about the time when minor differences of the Indo-European language developed between eastern and western Europe.

Миграция I2a2 (I1b2)

The initial proliferation of the Paternal Ancient Ancestry Haplogroup I within Europe is most often associated with the flow of the mainly pan-European Gravettian technology. The mutation is estimated to be about 22-23,000 years old and possibly stemmed from descendants who arrived from the Near East about 25,000 years ago. Gravettian technology is characterized by backed blades used for projectile points and is associated with cultures that made Venus statues, such as the Venus of Willendorf. Mammoth hunting was very common during this period and is about the time when minor differences of the Indo-European language developed between eastern and western Europe.

As the last ice age began, it became necessary to move down to below the tree line to hunt game. At its peak, the ice shelf within Europe extended down as far as southern Ireland, the middle of England and across northern Germany. Scandinavia was entirely covered. The sea ice pack extended as far as northern Spain and tundra covered much of continental Europe. The tree line at the height of the ice age extended as far south as southern France, northern Italy, the northern Balkans and across the Black Sea. Haplogroup I populations predominantly took refuge in the Balkans although there is good evidence that southern France was a refuge for this haplogroup also. As the ice age ended and plants and animals were able to move northward again, people in Haplogroup I also migrated north.

Haplogroup I1b is the most frequent subgroup of Haplogroup I in eastern Europe with maximum frequencies in Herzegovinians (64%) and Bosnians (up to 52%). The concentration of Haplogroup I1b is high westward and drops dramatically to almost 1% in northern Italy. I1b extends eastward in moderately high frequency into the north Balkans, the Slavic regions and eastern Ukraine. A glacial refuge for I1b is likely within the Balkan/Dinaric Alp region given the high frequency and diversity, which combined are good identifiers for origins of expansion.

An interesting subgroup is I1b2 which has very high frequency in Sardinian (about 40%) and is found almost exclusively on that island. There is a possibility that the I1b2 subgroup separated from I1b about 20,000 years ago.

Миграция I2b (I1c)

The initial proliferation of the Paternal Ancient Ancestry Haplogroup I within Europe is most often associated with the flow of the mainly pan-European Gravettian technology. The mutation is estimated to be about 22-23,000 years old and possibly stemmed from descendants who arrived from the Near East about 25,000 years ago. Gravettian technology is characterized by backed blades used for projectile points and is associated with cultures that made Venus statues, such as the Venus of Willendorf. Mammoth hunting was very common during this period and is about the time when minor differences of the Indo-European language developed between eastern and western Europe.

As the last ice age began, it became necessary to move down to below the tree line to hunt game. At its peak, the ice shelf within Europe extended down as far as southern Ireland, the middle of England and across northern Germany. Scandinavia was entirely covered. The sea ice pack extended as far as northern Spain and tundra covered much of continental Europe. The tree line at the height of the ice age extended as far south as southern France, northern Italy, the northern Balkans and across the Black Sea. Haplogroup I populations predominantly took refuge in the Balkans although there is good evidence that southern France was a refuge for this haplogroup also. As the ice age ended and plants and animals were able to move northward again, people in Haplogroup I also migrated north.

Haplogroup I1c is possibly older than both I1a and I1b. It can be seen in highest frequency in the German and Dutch populations (12% and 10% respectively) but has a generally broad distribution from the Volgas across to the British Isles. A likely refuge for I1c was southern France, and it has a good correlation with Haplogroup I1a as well as with the mtDNA Haplogroups of V and U5b. A possible coastal migration route exists, and there appears to be a population expansion from Germany and Holland at the start of the Holocene epoch (from 10,000 years ago).
« Последнее редактирование: 04 Октябрь 2009, 14:20:32 от Vadim Verenich »

© 2007 Молекулярная Генеалогия (МолГен)

Внимание! Все сообщения отражают только мнения их авторов.
Все права на материалы принадлежат их авторам (владельцам) и сетевым изданиям, с которых они взяты.