АвторТема: Association Of Y Chromosome Haplogroup I With Hiv Progression, And Haart Outcome  (Прочитано 4350 раз)

Оффлайн Аббат БузониАвтор темы

• Модератор
  • Страна: ru
  • Рейтинг +1818/-60
  • Y-ДНК: I1-SHTR7+
  • мтДНК: H16-a1-T152C!
Association of Y chromosome haplogroup I with HIV progression, and HAART outcome
Efe Sezgin, Joanne M. Lind, Sadeep Shrestha, Sher Hendrickson, James J. Goedert, Sharyne Donfield, Gregory D. Kirk, John P. Phair, Jennifer L. Troyer, Stephen J. O’Brien and Michael W. Smith

Abstract
Цитата
The host genetic basis of differential outcomes in HIV infection, progression, viral load set point and highly active retroviral therapy (HAART) responses was examined for the common Y haplogroups in European Americans and African Americans. Accelerated progression to acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and related death in European Americans among Y chromosome haplogroup I (Y-I) subjects was discovered. Additionally, Y-I haplogroup subjects on HAART took a longer time to HIV-1 viral suppression and were more likely to fail HAART. Both the accelerated progression and longer time to viral suppression results observed in haplogroup Y-I were significant after false-discovery-rate corrections. A higher frequency of AIDS-defining illnesses was also observed in haplogroup Y-I. These effects were independent of the previously identified autosomal AIDS restriction genes. When the Y-I haplogroup subjects were further subdivided into six I subhaplogroups, no one subhaplogroup accounted for the effects on HIV progression, viral load or HAART response. Adjustment of the analyses for population stratification found significant and concordant haplogroup Y-I results. The Y chromosome haplogroup analyses of HIV infection and progression in African Americans were not significant. Our results suggest that one or more loci on the Y chromosome found on haplogroup Y-I have an effect on AIDS progression and treatment responses in European Americans.

Link
« Последнее редактирование: 26 Апрель 2009, 20:36:38 от Аббат Бузони »

Оффлайн Аббат БузониАвтор темы

• Модератор
  • Рейтинг +1818/-60
  • Y-ДНК: I1-SHTR7+
  • мтДНК: H16-a1-T152C!
Вся соль в том, что у гаплогруппы I ВИЧ прогрессирует быстрее.

Оффлайн Шад

• Главный модератор
  • Рейтинг +1330/-4
  • Ex oriente lux
  • Y-ДНК: Q-Y2750
  • мтДНК: J1c2z
Re: Association Of Y Chromosome Haplogroup I With Hiv Progression, And Haart Outcome
« Ответ #2 : 08 Сентябрь 2019, 12:06:10 »
И сердце стоит поберечь...
Human Y Chromosome Exerts Pleiotropic Effects on Susceptibility to Atherosclerosis
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/ATVBAHA.119.312405

James M. Eales , Akhlaq A. Maan , Xiaoguang Xu , Tom Michoel , Pille Hallast , Chiara Batini , Daniel Zadik , Priscilla R. Prestes , Elsa Molina , Matthew Denniff , Juliane Schroeder , Johan L.M. Bjorkegren , John Thompson , Pasquale Maffia , Tomasz J. Guzik , Bernard Keavney , Mark A. Jobling , Nilesh J. Samani , Fadi J. Charchar , Maciej Tomaszewski

Originally published5 Sep 2019https://doi.org/10.1161/ATVBAHA.119.312405Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. ;0:ATVBAHA.119.312405
Abstract

Objective:
The male-specific region of the Y chromosome (MSY) remains one of the most unexplored regions of the genome. We sought to examine how the genetic variants of the MSY influence male susceptibility to coronary artery disease (CAD) and atherosclerosis.

Approach and Results:

Analysis of 129 133 men from UK Biobank revealed that only one of 7 common MSY haplogroups (haplogroup I1) was associated with CAD—carriers of haplogroup I1 had ≈11% increase in risk of CAD when compared with all other haplogroups combined (odds ratio, 1.11; 95% CI, 1.04–1.18; P=6.8×10−4). Targeted MSY sequencing uncovered 235 variants exclusive to this haplogroup. The haplogroup I1–specific variants showed 2.45- and 1.56-fold respective enrichment for promoter and enhancer chromatin states, in cells/tissues relevant to atherosclerosis, when compared with other MSY variants. Gene set enrichment analysis in CAD-relevant tissues showed that haplogroup I1 was associated with changes in pathways responsible for early and late stages of atherosclerosis development including defence against pathogens, immunity, oxidative phosphorylation, mitochondrial respiration, lipids, coagulation, and extracellular matrix remodeling. UTY was the only Y chromosome gene whose blood expression was associated with haplogroup I1. Experimental reduction of UTY expression in macrophages led to changes in expression of 59 pathways (28 of which overlapped with those associated with haplogroup I1) and a significant reduction in the immune costimulatory signal.

Conclusions:
Haplogroup I1 is enriched for regulatory chromatin variants in numerous cells of relevance to CAD and increases cardiovascular risk through proatherosclerotic reprogramming of the transcriptome, partly through UTY.
« Последнее редактирование: 08 Сентябрь 2019, 15:16:06 от Шад »

Оффлайн Murzalar

• Ырыу-мурзалар . Оран-хандал(наковальня)Тамга- лук со стрелой. Дерево -черемуха. Птица-Лебедь.
  • Рейтинг +409/-36
  • Y-ДНК: I1
  • мтДНК: U5
Re: Association Of Y Chromosome Haplogroup I With Hiv Progression, And Haart Outcome
« Ответ #3 : 08 Сентябрь 2019, 12:57:08 »
Да уж

Оффлайн Пашкевич Павел

• Страна: by
  • Рейтинг +227/-0
  • Y-ДНК: I1 -Y7477
  • мтДНК: H1b2
« Ответ #4 : 08 Сентябрь 2019, 15:50:56 »
Пока данные исследования не проверялись на больших выборках из других географических регионах и странах (например Япония, Индия, Мексика, Польша)  к ним следует относится весьма скептически. Имхо почти все статьи на тему "гаплогруппа Y (такая-то) обуславливает  то и что-то другое"  красивые, но оставляют больше вопросов, нежели ответов. 

Статья "Human Y Chromosome Exerts Pleiotropic Effects on Susceptibility to Atherosclerosis" - главный вопрос: такой же ли результат(увеличение частоты на 11%) показывает сравнение с биобанком Дании и Швеции ? Так же интересно распределение увеличения частоты по субгруппам (L22, z60 etc.)

Статья про вич  -  получше разработана, но опять же - интересно сравнение непосредственно с гаплогруппами J1,J2,I2. А его еще нет целых 10 лет. Если я пропустил - был рад ознакомиться  8)

© 2007 Молекулярная Генеалогия (МолГен)

Внимание! Все сообщения отражают только мнения их авторов.
Все права на материалы принадлежат их авторам (владельцам) и сетевым изданиям, с которых они взяты.