АвторТема: Y-haplogroup I and cardiovascular risk  (Прочитано 2915 раз)

Оффлайн Аббат БузониАвтор темы

• Модератор
  • Страна: ru
  • Рейтинг +1818/-60
  • Y-ДНК: I1-SHTR7+
  • мтДНК: H16-a1-T152C!
Y-haplogroup I and cardiovascular risk
« : 18 Июнь 2013, 22:58:36 »
Опять у нас нашли какую-то "шляпу"

Male-Specific Region of the Y Chromosome and Cardiovascular Risk Phylogenetic Analysis and Gene Expression Studies

Lisa D.S. Bloomer et al.

Abstract

Objective—Haplogroup I of male-specific region of the human Y chromosome is associated with 50% increased risk of coronary artery disease. It is not clear to what extent conventional cardiovascular risk factors and genes of the male-specific region may explain this association.

Approach and Results—A total of 1988 biologically unrelated men from 4 white European populations were genotyped using 11 Y chromosome single nucleotide polymorphisms and classified into 13 most common European haplogroups. Approximately 75% to 93% of the haplotypic variation of the Y chromosome in all cohorts was attributable to I, R1a, and R1b1b2 lineages. None of traditional cardiovascular risk factors, including body mass index, blood pressures, lipids, glucose, C-reactive protein, creatinine, and insulin resistance, was associated with haplogroup I of the Y chromosome in the joint inverse variance meta-analysis. Fourteen of 15 ubiquitous single-copy genes of the male-specific region were expressed in human macrophages. When compared with men with other haplogroups, carriers of haplogroup I had ≈0.61- and 0.64-fold lower expression of ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat, Y-linked gene (UTY) and protein kinase, Y-linked, pseudogene (PRKY) in macrophages (P=0.0001 and P=0.002, respectively).

Conclusions—Coronary artery disease predisposing haplogroup I of the Y chromosome is associated with downregulation of UTY and PRKY genes in macrophages but not with conventional cardiovascular risk factors.

http://atvb.ahajournals.org/content/33/7/1722.abstract

© 2007 Молекулярная Генеалогия (МолГен)

Внимание! Все сообщения отражают только мнения их авторов.
Все права на материалы принадлежат их авторам (владельцам) и сетевым изданиям, с которых они взяты.