АвторТема: Ancient DNA reveals monozygotic newborn twins from the Upper Palaeolithic  (Прочитано 2316 раз)

Оффлайн pashka_1604Автор темы

• берегите лес, негде будет партизанить
  • Страна: ru
  • Рейтинг +285/-0
  • FTDNA: B486274 GEDmatch: HD652233 YFull: YF67527
  • Y-ДНК: R-Z92 (YP-569*> R-BY84206 / R-Y85137)
  • мтДНК: H6a1a (H6a1a21)
Ancient DNA reveals monozygotic newborn twins from the Upper Palaeolithic (https://www.nature.com/articles/s42003-020-01372-8)

The Upper Palaeolithic double burial of newborns and the single burial of a ca. 3-month-old infant uncovered at the Gravettian site of Krems-Wachtberg, Austria, are of paramount importance given the rarity of immature human remains from this time. Genome-wide ancient DNA shows that the male infants of the double grave are the earliest reported case of monozygotic twins, while the single grave´s individual was their 3rd-degree male relative. We assessed the individuals´ age at death by applying histological and µCT inspection of the maxillary second incisors (i2) in conjunction with C- and N-isotope ratios and Barium (Ba) intake as biomarker for breastfeeding. The results show that the twins were full-term newborns, and that while individual 2 died at birth, individual 1 survived for about 50 days. The findings show that Gravettian mortuary behaviour also included re-opening of a grave and manipulation of its layout and content.

Оффлайн G-Man

• Страна: ru
  • Рейтинг +647/-1
  • Y-ДНК: G-Z6700
Кроманьонцы, гаплогруппа I
« Ответ #1 : 07 Декабрь 2021, 21:22:16 »
У этих кроманьонцев из Австрии есть как положительные, так и отрицательные снипы на уровне I

На антрогенике выложили значения:

образец  I2483

образец  I2484

© 2007 Молекулярная Генеалогия (МолГен)

Внимание! Все сообщения отражают только мнения их авторов.
Все права на материалы принадлежат их авторам (владельцам) и сетевым изданиям, с которых они взяты.