АвторТема: Mitochondrial genome diversity in the tubalar, even, and ulchi: Contribution to  (Прочитано 1672 раз)

Оффлайн CenturionАвтор темы

• 100% Earth (Solar System) genofond
  • Администратор
  • Страна: ru
  • Рейтинг +571/-2
Mitochondrial genome diversity in the tubalar, even, and ulchi: Contribution to prehistory of native siberians and their affinities to native americans // American Journal of Physical Anthropology, Article first published online: 4 APR 2012, DOI: 10.1002/ajpa.22050

Sukernik et al.

To fill remaining gaps in mitochondrial DNA diversity in the least surveyed eastern and western flanks of Siberia, 391 mtDNA samples (144 Tubalar from Altai, 87 Even from northeastern Siberia, and 160 Ulchi from the Russian Far East) were characterized via high-resolution restriction fragment length polymorphism/single nucleotide polymorphisms analysis. The subhaplogroup structure was extended through complete sequencing of 67 mtDNA samples selected from these and other related native Siberians. Specifically, we have focused on the evolutionary histories of the derivatives of M and N haplogroups, putatively reflecting different phases of settling Siberia by early modern humans. Population history and phylogeography of the resulting mtDNA genomes, combined with those from previously published data sets, revealed a wide range of tribal- and region-specific mtDNA haplotypes that emerged or diversified in Siberia before or after the last glacial maximum, ∼18 kya. Spatial distribution and ages of the “east” and “west” Eurasian mtDNA haploclusters suggest that anatomically modern humans that originally colonized Altai derived from macrohaplogroup N and came from Southwest Asia around 38,000 years ago. The derivatives of macrohaplogroup M, which largely emerged or diversified within the Russian Far East, came along with subsequent migrations to West Siberia millennia later. The last glacial maximum played a critical role in the timing and character of the settlement of the Siberian subcontinent.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.22050/abstract

Оффлайн zastrug

• Страна: ru
  • Рейтинг +2848/-49
  • I2b1c (P78+)=I2a2a1b1a= I2a1b1a2a1a1( I-FT413656)
  • Y-ДНК: I2b1c
  • мтДНК: T2a1a
and 160 Ulchi
Новый рекорд среди тестированных в одной популяции?  :)
5,4% всех ульчей протестировано.

© 2007 Молекулярная Генеалогия (МолГен)

Внимание! Все сообщения отражают только мнения их авторов.
Все права на материалы принадлежат их авторам (владельцам) и сетевым изданиям, с которых они взяты.