АвторТема: Генография Западного Полесья: группа I2a2 и Полесье  (Прочитано 105871 раз)

Оффлайн I2a1a

• Страна: ee
  • Рейтинг +761/-8
Ф.Д.Климчук (Минск)  Некоторые дискуссионные вопросы средневековой истории Надъясельдья и Погорынья. О п у б л и к о в а н о:
Ф.Д.Климчук. Некоторые дискуссионные вопросы средневековой истории Надъясельдья и Погорынья // Palaeoslavica, XII/2004, No 1. Cambridge -- Massachusetts [USA]. С 5—28; 1,7 арк.   

Оффлайн I2a1a

• Рейтинг +761/-8
« Последнее редактирование: 22 Декабрь 2009, 19:48:15 от Vadim Verenich »

Оффлайн Аббат Бузони

• Страна: ru
  • Рейтинг +1818/-60
  • Y-ДНК: I1-SHTR7+
  • мтДНК: H16-a1-T152C!
Роман, а у тебя нет данных по популяциям Полесья?

В хранилище.

Оффлайн I2a1a

• Рейтинг +761/-8
Кухняревич 2007

Оффлайн I2a1a

• Рейтинг +761/-8
Кухняревич 2007

Оффлайн I2a1a

• Рейтинг +761/-8

Оффлайн I2a1a

• Рейтинг +761/-8
Gene polymorphism of the renin-angiotensin system in six ethnogeographic regions of Belarus
L. N. Sivitskaya1 , E. I. Kushniarevich1, N. G. Danilenko1, T. A. Novogrodski2 and O. G. Davydenko1

(1)    Institute of Genetics and Cytology, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Minsk, 220072, Belarus
(2)    Department of Ethnology, Belarusian State University, Minsk, 220030, Belarus
Received: 26 April 2007  Published online: 23 May 2008

Abstract  The insertion/deletion polymorphism of the angiotensin-converting enzyme gene (ACE) and the T174M polymorphism of the angiotensinogen gene (AGT) have been studied in six ethnogeographic regions of Belarus. Significant intrapopulation differences in ACE genotype frequencies have been found for the northern and eastern regions (the Dvina and Dnepr basins, respectively). Significant differences in the AGT genotype frequencies have been found between populations of the Dnepr basin and populations of all other Belarusian regions. The allele and genotype frequencies of the genes studied in the Belarusian population and populations of other regions of the world have been compared. The frequencies of the insertion (I) and deletion (D) alleles of the ACE gene in the Belarusian population are 50.7 and 49.3%, respectively, which is similar to these frequencies in European countries. The frequency of the M allele of the AGT gene in Belarus is 16.6%, which is higher than its frequency in populations of European, African, and Asian origins.
Original Russian Text © L.N. Sivitskaya, E.I. Kushniarevich, N.G. Danilenko, T.A. Novogrodski, O.G. Davydenko, 2008, published in Genetika, 2008, Vol. 44, No. 5, pp. 702–709.

Оффлайн I2a1a

• Рейтинг +761/-8
Veremeichyk V. M., Kuzub N. N., Kotova S. A., Kartel N. A., Tsybovsky I. S.
Polymorphism of 18 autosomal STR loci in a population of Belarus. pp. 56--62

Summary: Allele frequencies distribution for 18 autosomal STR loci among 3590 biological samples selected by two different methods ("population data", n = 1040 and "family data", n = 2550) from various regions of Belarus was estimated. With using genetic-statistical analysis the parameters of polymorphism showed homogeneity between regional population samples and lack of statistically significant differences between sets of "population)) and Vfamily" data were showed. Developed reference database of allele frequencies for autosomal STR loci was recommended for use in forensic laboratories of our country for personal identification and paternity tests using DNA-analysis.

Оффлайн I2a1a

• Рейтинг +761/-8
Belarusian population genetic database for 15 autosomal STR loci
Forensic Science International, Volume 173, Issue 2, Pages 235-237
K. R?ba?a, J. Wysocka, E. Kapi?ska, L. Cybulska, A. Mikulich, I. Tsybovsky, Z. Szczerkowska

Allele frequencies of 15 short tandem repeat loci included in the AmpFlSTR Identifiler kit (Applied Biosystems) were obtained from a sample set of unrelated individuals living in Belarus (n=176). For all loci, no deviation from Hardy–Weinberg equilibrium was found. Results were compared with data available for the Belarusian minority residing in northeastern Poland and for other Slavic populations. Statistically significant differences were observed between Belarusians and all compared populations. The values of heterozygosity, polymorphic information content (PIC), power of discrimination (PD), power of exclusion (PE), paternity index (PI) and matching probability (pM) were calculated.

Оффлайн I2a1a

• Рейтинг +761/-8
Abstract A set of 18 Y-chromosomal microsatellite loci
was analysed in 568 males from Poland, Slovakia and three
regions of Belarus. The results were compared to data
available for 2,937 Y chromosome samples from 20 other
Slavic populations. Lack of relationship between linguistic,
geographic and historical relations between Slavic populations
and Y-short tandem repeat (STR) haplotype distribution
was observed.
Two genetically distant groups of
Slavic populations were revealed: one encompassing all
Western-Slavic, Eastern-Slavic, and two Southern-Slavic
populations, and one encompassing all remaining Southern
Slavs. An analysis of molecular variance (AMOVA) based
on Y-chromosomal STRs showed that the variation observed
between the two population groups was 4.3%, and
was higher than the level of genetic variance among populations
within the groups (1.2%). Homogeneity of northern
Slavic paternal lineages in Europe was shown to stretch
from the Alps to the upper Volga and involve ethnicities
speaking completely different branches of Slavic languages.
The central position of the population of Ukraine
in the network of insignificant AMOVA comparisons, and
the lack of traces of significant contribution of ancient
tribes inhabiting present-day Poland to the gene pool of
Eastern and Southern Slavs, support hypothesis placing the
earliest known homeland of Slavs in the middle Dnieper
basin.

http://www.freewebs.com/rus_anthro/Rebala_2007.pdf

Оффлайн budiaszyszczeАвтор темы

• Рейтинг +5/-0
Спасибо за коментарии. Centurion если я правильно понял, то вы взяли данные из исследования Кушняревича? А каким образом формировалась выборка? Представители какого насленного(ых) пункта(ов) были именно из Западной части? Я считаю, что в разных частях нашего региона будут разное процентное соотношение гаплогрупп. Хотя возможно в среднем они совпадут с приведенными цифрами.

Оффлайн Centurion

• 100% Earth (Solar System) genofond
  • Администратор
  • Рейтинг +571/-2
Спасибо за коментарии. Centurion если я правильно понял, то вы взяли данные из исследования Кушняревича? А каким образом формировалась выборка? Представители какого насленного(ых) пункта(ов) были именно из Западной части? Я считаю, что в разных частях нашего региона будут разное процентное соотношение гаплогрупп. Хотя возможно в среднем они совпадут с приведенными цифрами.

Все, что известно о выборке:

Samples

A total number of Y chromosomes of 574 Belarusians were analyzed in the present study. A
sample included representatives from six subpopulations: 102 – from Podvinie (northern part of
Belarus), 85 – Podneprovie (eastern part of Belarus), 93 – central part, 75 – Ponemanie (western
part of Belarus), 121 and 98 from western and eastern Polesie, respectively. Blood samples were
collected from volunteers, adult males who lived in the region of interest during, at least, three
male and female generations and identified their ethnicity as Belarusian, which was ascertained
by individual questioning.

Оффлайн I2a1a

• Рейтинг +761/-8

О характере выборки

"A total number of Y chromosomes of 574 Belarusians were analyzed in the present study. A
sample included representatives from six subpopulations: 102 – from Podvinie (northern part of
Belarus), 85 – Podneprovie (eastern part of Belarus), 93 – central part, 75 – Ponemanie (western
part of Belarus), 121 and 98 from western and eastern Polesie, respectively. Blood samples were
collected from volunteers, adult males who lived in the region of interest during, at least, three
male and female generations and identified their ethnicity as Belarusian, which was ascertained
by individual questioning
"

Т.е типичные требования для популяционного исследования -образцы крови собирались у мужчин-добровольцев, чьи предки (не только по мужской, но и по женской линии) проживали на изучаемой территории минимум в течении трех поколений, и которые идентифицировали свою национальность как беларусскую

Оффлайн Centurion

• 100% Earth (Solar System) genofond
  • Администратор
  • Рейтинг +571/-2
Преобладание J на востоке Полесье (в сравненении с западом), видимо главным образом J1e, связано с наличием на территории Пинщины и Столинщины крупных общин ашкенази.
Вадим, я с тобой не согласен. Во первых в выборку брали только этнических беларусов, а не ашкенази, во вторых Беларуссия представлена почти одно лишь J2b. Например, в выборке В. Харькова по беларусам вся J2 - это J2b. J1 вообще не найдено. Более всего J2b в поднепровье. В третьих даже в этой выборке Кушниаревич из 574 только 2 хромосомы J*(xJ2) скорее всего J1. Это 0.4%.

Оффлайн I2a1a

• Рейтинг +761/-8
Преобладание J на востоке Полесье (в сравненении с западом), видимо главным образом J1e, связано с наличием на территории Пинщины и Столинщины крупных общин ашкенази.
Вадим, я с тобой не согласен. Во первых в выборку брали только этнических беларусов, а не ашкенази, во вторых Беларуссия представлена почти одно лишь J2b. Например, в выборке В. Харькова по беларусам вся J2 - это J2b. J1 вообще не найдено. Более всего J2b в поднепровье. В третьих даже в этой выборке Кушниаревич из 574 только 2 хромосомы J*(xJ2) скорее всего J1. Это 0.4%.

Ну, вполне может быть и так. Тогда закономерно наличие J2b , найденных в Поднепровье, и в Восточном Полесье, которое генетически ближе к Поднепровью. Я здесь ставлю знак вопроса?

© 2007 Молекулярная Генеалогия (МолГен)

Внимание! Все сообщения отражают только мнения их авторов.
Все права на материалы принадлежат их авторам (владельцам) и сетевым изданиям, с которых они взяты.